The Nine Superpowers of the Christian: Part Two
- The Nine Superpowers of the Christian: Part Five-LoveOne of the greatest failings of sincere Christians is the attempt to feel an emotion of love for everyone in the attempt to obey the scriptural command to love. Conditional love is completely inadequate to the requirements of the love that God commands. Psychological distress, spiritual failure and even mental illness result from the stress of attempting to direct emotions of human love towards every person. … More The Nine Superpowers of the Christian: Part Five-Love
- The Nine Superpowers of the Christian: Part Four-The Redefinition of PowerLucifer tempted Christ to act like a superhero: performing magic, throwing himself from buildings and attempting to rule the world prior to achieving the objectives of the Father. Each temptation involved a visible manifestation of supernatural power. Doing any of these things would have disqualified Jesus from the cross. … More The Nine Superpowers of the Christian: Part Four-The Redefinition of Power
- The Nine Superpowers of the Christian: Part Three-The First KeyThe secular superhero answers only to himself, it is not uncommon for him or her to operate outside of the law and governmental authority. The fictional superhero doesn’t even believe in God. The believer in Christ derives his power through love for God and submission to His authority and will as expressed through the Bible. … More The Nine Superpowers of the Christian: Part Three-The First Key
- The Nine Superpowers of the Christian: Part Two-Why We Love SuperheroesThese super powered heroes have captured the imaginations of the world because of the advancements of motion picture technology, but also because of the spirit of the age that is preparing the world for a man who will promise and deliver on this very dream… … More The Nine Superpowers of the Christian: Part Two-Why We Love Superheroes
- Should the Bible Believer Celebrate Christmas and Easter?What is a Christian holiday? Are our modern holidays legitimate occasions for special worship or merely Christian adaptations of pagan … More Should the Bible Believer Celebrate Christmas and Easter?
- The Nine Superpowers of the Mature Believer: Part 1The fruit of the Spirit creates the character of Christ in the soul of the believer. This transformation heals and energizes the soul but also exerts tremendous influence upon the world. The fruit of the Spirit provides wisdom but also power, qualifying the believer for world changing impact upon his generation and beyond. … More The Nine Superpowers of the Mature Believer: Part 1
- Two Sacrifices to Win a SoulWhy are the lost not won? All of the lost who are elect shall be won to Christ [Eph 1.4-8], but not necessarily by you. … More Two Sacrifices to Win a Soul
- Notes on the Book of RomansThe Purpose of the Law of Moses Romans 3:20 (KJV 1900)20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall … More Notes on the Book of Romans
- Sermon: What a Pastor Is and What He Does 1Peter 5.1-4A sermon preached by Rich Walker on the occasion of the 35th anniversary of Dr. L. David Kinlow and his wife Terri at the Word of God Community Church, Canton Ohio on Sunday March 27, 2022. … More Sermon: What a Pastor Is and What He Does 1Peter 5.1-4
- Sermon: An Ordinary Man Acts 8:26-40A message about the deacon Philip and the Ethiopian official [Acts 8.26-40] preached by Rich Walker on Sunday, March 27, 2022 at the Word of God Community Church in Canton Ohio where Dr. L. David L. Kinlow is pastor. … More Sermon: An Ordinary Man Acts 8:26-40
- What About Those Who Never Heard the Gospel?The Bible shows that God can save anyone, anywhere and in any historical context, with or without a human witness. … More What About Those Who Never Heard the Gospel?
- “Be it unto me according to thy word”“Jesus begins to explain that in a world ordered by the principle of evil, spiritual achievement is punished, not rewarded.” … More “Be it unto me according to thy word”
Links to Major Categories of Blogs
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.